WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Demand Generation team is looking for a Program Manager to manage the planning, execution, and analysis of integrated marketing campaigns to engage, educate, and convert prospects into pipeline. This is a key role within the team focused on taking strategic ideas and projects from conception through to execution.
- Oversee the coordination and execution of tent pole content initiatives for the Demand Gen team used to fuel lead generation.
- Partner closely with Regional and Customer Marketing teams to ensure assets are integrated into regional activations across digital, events, direct mail, and rolled out appropriately to the field.
- Partner closely with Content and Creative on the development of all assets related to content and paid initiatives across the team.
- Develop and manage an integrated marketing calendar to be used across the organization for understanding campaigns across events, digital, paid, and owned channels. You must coordinate disparate projects across regions and channels to develop a whole picture of marketing initiatives driving pipeline.
- Manage always on paid media strategy with external agency
- Ensuring coordination of deliverables among team members including establishing deadlines, developing supporting marketing campaigns,
- Partner closely with marketing and sales ops to measure campaign performance
- Setting up and monitoring programs in various marketing systems and tools including Salesforce, Marketo, and more.
- Ad hoc event support in busy seasons.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate is process oriented, organized, and has a knack for working seamlessly across teams. You know how to take big ideas and break them down into tactical next steps to see a project through and are accountable every step of the way.
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience
- Seasoned in project management, alignment of multiple functions, ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience using Marketo and/or other marketing automation tools a plus
- Strong project management skills required and experience with tools such as Asana, JIRA, or Trello.
- Ability to manage project related budgets and track and monitor campaign performance and spend
- Ability to work across groups and drive results with external and internal constituents
WHAT WE OFFER
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.