Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-4 years of experience with a background in Sales, Marketing, Account Management, or supporting a role that is client facing.
- Strong talent with a desire to build a career in Sales or Business Development
- Desire to learn and develop skills focused on the core objectives below.
- Data & Analysis - Help our Sales Leaders run, manage and understand the EMEA region’s data created by Salesforce. The ideal candidate would align to the region’s initiatives but also proactively share findings from the data.
- Administrative - Assist with administrative tasks including managing Salesforce for data integrity, updating contacts, editing reports, assistance with campaign targeting for events and similar administrative items.
- Sales basics - Align with Sales Leaders’ overall vision on key sales projects that may come up specific to the EMEA region
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You’ll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting enterprise and mobile brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best