WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As the leader of Braze’s Account Management operation in our West region you will be responsible for a growing team of Account Managers based in San Francisco. This is a management SaaS sales role which requires a high level of experience managing a medium sized team. Strong candidates will have experience working with a wide variety of clients in multiple verticals ranging from startups to large Enterprise. In addition, experience selling a non ERP marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 6 years of proven experience within Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- At least 3 years of experience managing a regional team of Enterprise Sales executives or Account Managers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Operations
- Exemplary leadership skills and dedication to the success and growth of team members
- Ability to shape, influence and execute operational processes
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Understanding the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.