WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This role is the heart and soul of our company, responsible for managing the culture and environment of our global offices. This role reports to the Director of People Operations.
As a key member of the People Operations Team you will:
- Take ownership for general office management, maintenance, and security, while developing and implementing solutions for our office space
- Manage all vendor contracts, including maintenance, cleaning, catering, etc.
- Maintain a complex budget while ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate bids and contracts for all building related third-party workers
- Prioritize the security and wellness of our people with comprehensive safety programming
- Work with the wider People Team to coordinate internal events including office parties, company all hands, and engaging internal
- Lead our global office and facilities strategy and activities for all offices carrying the banner for our culture and values across all locations
- Lead with a vision for sustainability, always looking for greener and more sustainable solutions for our workspaces
- Monitor and provide recommendations for optimal office space utilization as we scale including end-to-end project management of office relocations or expansions
- Manage and supervise all facilities personnel, contractors, and vendors
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3-5 years of experience in office or facilities management across multiple offices, ideally on a global scale but not essential
- A creative problem-solver, bringing innovative ideas and solutions to the table
- A keen eye for detail and a sense of office pride
- An awesome can-do attitude - no task is too big or too small
- The ability to juggle multiple agendas and unexpected obstacles, and prioritize what needs your attention first, all while communicating with the team and your stakeholders
- Able to think big-picture strategically while still keeping an eye on small details
- A culture champion who lives our values of a Fresh Perspective, Experiences, Realness, Relationships, Inventiveness, and Conviction
- Proactive and Self-motivated with the ability to set own priorities without supervision. Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Familiar with Mac computer and GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER
Our aim is to foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, can achieve work-life harmony, and have an opportunity to excel in their careers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401(k)
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance work and life in the way that suits you best
This position is Exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.