Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll join Braze’s Messaging & Automation team, building the dashboard UI that allows our customers to run rich, sophisticated marketing campaigns. The Messaging & Automation team operates at high scale in an exciting technology environment, and covers a wide scope of activities from improving our existing product suite to developing exploratory and innovative new products. You’ll work on a wide range of cutting-edge projects, from building the interface that teams use to reach billions of end users, to streamlining product adoption processes or driving the exploration of new emerging technologies and their applications to message sending.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment. The Messaging & Automation team operates in a rapidly evolving technology ecosystem, and staying on top of the landscape in which we operate is a must.
- Deliver the product roadmap, ensuring that we are building the right products excellently.
- Partner with our internal data teams to ensure that we can measure success for the features we’re shipping.
- Own, execute and iterate on our go-to-market enablement processes.
- Represent the Product Management and Messaging and Automation teams on cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative analysis to uncover new product opportunities that align with the Messaging and Automation team’s OKRs.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of full-time work experience
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proactive and disciplined self-starter with an innate curiosity for learning and trying new things
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative data
- Growth Mindset
- Bonus Points:
- Experience working on a consumer-focused marketing team
- Startup experience
- Experience working on a product team
- Marketing technology experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.