WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Braze’s new clients. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible. Working alongside Customer Success Managers and Solutions Architects you’ll project manage delivery against both CRM and technical requirements to achieve key client milestones efficiently as possible.
Being part of a rapidly expanding office, you will be responsible for growing the team and contributing toward the development of the Integrations & Onboarding presence in region. This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, implementation expert, project manager, business analyst and client success professional along with a high level of curiosity and focus to a rapidly growing business.
- Project manage a portfolio of enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers.
- Collaborate with internal technical resources to empower and train customers to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies and third parties to drive desired outcomes.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI.
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Understand and document client stakeholder roles & hierarchy within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions to the Customer Success Manager team after onboarding.
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding.
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training and workshops.
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite and remote onboardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4 years+ managing projects within enterprise organisations, communicating across multiple senior client stakeholders, preferably at a SaaS company or similar.
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2 etc).
- Good communicator with strong influencing skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Familiarity of or have practiced Agile methodology
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best