Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore. And we have over 400 employees and are growing!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, with targeted and effective guidance, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations, marketing strategy
- Advise larger enterprise clients on organizational strategy to allow for truly cross-channel marketing communications
- Work with our onboarding team to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to continuing support
- Own ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Analyze customer use cases and recommend market/vertical best practices to optimize product usage and adoption and enhance client marketing programs
- Work with clients and our Support team to manage the technical troubleshooting process and drive towards issue resolution
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals and upsells
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops for clients
- Proactively analyze and provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews, and more
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Collaborate across teams to share learnings and mentor new team members
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3 years+ experience managing enterprise accounts at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc)
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.