WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, with targeted and effective guidance, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations, marketing strategy
- Advise larger enterprise clients on organizational strategy to allow for truly cross-channel marketing communications
- Work with our onboarding team to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to continuing support
- Own ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Analyze customer use cases and recommend market/vertical best practices to optimize product usage and adoption and enhance client marketing programs
- Work with clients and our Support team to manage the technical troubleshooting process and drive towards issue resolution
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals and upsells
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops for clients
- Proactively analyze and provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews, and more
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Collaborate across teams to share learnings and mentor new team members
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3 years+ experience managing enterprise accounts at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc)
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.