Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced Community Manager to build, nurture, and maintain a new Braze online community. Every year at dozens of events, we see time and time again that our customers learn so much by trading strategies and interacting with one another. We need to provide an opportunity for customers to turn those interactions into durable relationships via an online community. The Braze Community will be the fabric which knits all of our customer events and relationships together into a cohesive whole. An ideal candidate will be experienced in SaaS community management, will demonstrate a vision for taking a community from zero to thousands of members and will have some knowledge of marketing technology as well.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch, manage and curate the Braze Online Community which will serve as a destination for thousands of our customers to network and strategize with one another from every corner of the world.
- Work cross functionally with teams in Marketing, PR, Customer Success, Sales, Partnerships, and Product to source content and discussion topics within the community and ensure brand alignment.
- Coordinate closely with the Customer Advocacy team to drive more engagement and leadership from our Firebrands (Customer Advocates) within the customer community.
- Respond to community comments directly, as well as source thought leadership from within the company to thoughtfully engage within community discussions.
- Coordinate with marketing to help organize and participate in events to build offline communities regionally and build brand awareness.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Experience, Community Management or a related role.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Strong experience in working cross-functionally across multiple departments or functions.
- Experience in Marketing Technology, SaaS and using using Slack for online communities is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.