WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a technically savvy and product-minded Product & Partnerships Enablement Specialist to help us support Braze’s growing GTM team. This role is an exciting opportunity to empower teams with Product and Partnership specific content and drive operational excellence at Braze. If you love technology, have B2B SaaS product experience, and want to develop yourself as a learning and development professional this role is for you!
The GTM (Go-to-Market) Enablement team is responsible for the initial onboarding and ongoing development of our GTM teams including the Sales, Customer Success, Support Engineering and Marketing team. The GTM Enablement Team reports directly to the President and CCO of Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Senior Director of GTM Enablement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Product and Partnership Enablement at Braze you will:
- Expand and improve our ability to effectively train Go-to-Market teams on rapidly evolving product features!
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of product releases. You will be our point person for product release updates, determining the learning needs of each GTM team.
- Partner with our product management team to keep a constant pulse on our product roadmap so we can anticipate enablement needs.
- Evaluate training needs of the GTM organization and develop proactive and sophisticated learning resources using our existing LMS system and training programs.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, and Partnerships leaders.
- Participate and help lead product update meetings, record, share notes, and create actionable next steps.
- Understand our partner ecosystem and help train teams on partner categories.
- Create certification programs.
- Manage the development product release one-sheets, and other job aides.
- Create and host in-person and online trainings (live, eLearning, webinar).
- Provide reporting and analysis on team performance.
- This role may have the opportunity for travel to our other offices including London, San Francisco and Singapore.
WHO YOU ARE
- Detail oriented and technically savvy with 3-5 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a Solutions consultant, product management, product marketing, or training role
- Self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life.
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Product Management, Product Marketing, Support and Partnerships teams.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to maintain global calendar
- You enjoy travel and hosting events
- LMS or Instructional Design experience a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.