Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a passionate Enterprise Account Manager for global enterprise based in San Francisco to work with our most valued customer relationships and largest ACV clients.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be a lifecycle relationship owner of a portfolio of Braze’s largest enterprise clients. You will optimize your clients' experience from the start and drive ongoing value from Braze. You will approach your clients consultatively, acting as a trusted advisor and help them with adoption to get the most out of Braze. You will be their dedicated contact, as a strategic marketing and technology consultant. You will analyze their digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations to transform their customer experiences into personalized connections between people and the brands they love.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager and customer success professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, APIs and Analytics.
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, targeted and effective, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI.
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations and marketing strategy.
- Own customer relationships from implementation onboarding to ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Own empowering adoption of Braze and are seeing value from our product.
- Analyze customer use-cases and recommend market/vertical best practices for optimize product usage and adoption and enhance client marketing programs.
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals and upsells.
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops for clients.
- Proactively analyze and provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.