WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, and recognized by The New York Times as ‘The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups’. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Strategic Customer Success Manager you will work closely with some of the world’s best known brands to help them realise value from their investment in Braze.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the face of Braze and primary relationship owner for your customers
- Build strong relationships with your customers as a trusted advisor
- Help your customers to realize ROI from Braze by working with them to build and support a comprehensive Success Plan in furtherance of their marketing and CRM strategies
- Be a dedicated point of contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Drive adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Consult with clients and help create technical game plans to seamlessly integrate Braze with their wider technology ecosystem
- Be a thought leader for your customers, analyzing use-cases and recommending market/vertical best practices to enhance client marketing programs.
- Be a Brazer product expert, delivering training and workshops for your clients.
- Work with commercial account owners and executive stakeholders at Braze to ensure successful renewals and upsells.
- Work with technical colleagues at Braze to bring their expertise to bear on your customers’ business challenges.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (Fortune 100) (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best