WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing leader to drive growth in pipeline and new business. The Lifecycle team at Braze engages thousands of various stakeholders at prospective customer accounts throughout their buying journey. The team runs acquisition, engagement, and cross-sell campaigns every year across paid, earned, and owned channels from email and web push to website optimization. The goal of the Lifecycle team is to drive consistent growth in acquisition and retention of prospective technology buyers through a data-driven and experimental approach to campaign execution and funnel optimization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Braze Lifecycle Marketing Director will work cross-functionally to develop a growth and engagement practice and drive execution around a culture of experimentation to drive conversions at different moments of the customer buyer journey. In this role, you will work closely with Marketing Operations, Integrated Programs, Brand Marketing, and Regional Marketing to ensure there is consistent growth amongst our target accounts through demand generation strategies at select moments in the prospective customer lifecycle. If you have a passion for connecting people and product, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team.
- Lead the Lifecycle Marketing strategy to create a culture of continuous growth and experimentation across the customer buyer lifecycle
- Deeply understand the various personas and stakeholders throughout the buying process, and ensure that they are acquired and constantly coming back to engage–with an ultimate goal of driving pipeline and purchase
- Run lifecycle marketing campaigns and growth endeavors that identify opportunities to experiment across the user journey, overseeing the execution and result assessment to continuously optimize
- Work with Marketing Operations and Engineering to ensure constant testing and creation of new feature sets and channel experimentation to drive results
- Partner with the Integrated Programs team to ensure close coordination of growth campaigns alongside existing global program management and execution at the brand and demand levels
- Create repeatable, predictable programs that build off of global demand generation activities–from concept and implementation to optimization–for each stage of the Lifecycle (acquisition, engagement to MQL, pipeline, and close) through activations that scale across channels (online and offline) to expand the Braze footprint globally.
- Foster the growth of the people on the Lifecycle Marketing team including mentorship to drive professional growth, governance to ensure scalable best practices and programs are learned and executed on, and direction to guide the execution of Lifecycle Marketing strategy.
- Deliver on lifecycle buying cycle metrics and OKRs with a laser focus on data, specifically leading the forecasting, measurement, and analysis of the Lifecycle program impact and the levers that can be pulled to drive additional business.
- 10+ years experience in the areas of marketing
- Experience working as a growth lead at a digital-first technology organization through major growth milestones
- Data obsession with the ability to both understand opportunities and surprising data points throughout the full marketing funnel, as well as synthesize complex findings into actionable insights for team, leaders, and peers
- Experience with agile marketing
- Experience at B2B SaaS company a plus
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, and working cross departmentally to create unique solutions to solve them for the benefit of regional programs and/or the company
- Bachelor degree required
WHAT WE OFFER
Our aim is to foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, can achieve work-life harmony, and have an opportunity to excel in their careers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401(k)
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance work and life in the way that suits you best
This position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.