WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. This is made possible by our stack, which is located at the core of a modern marketing technology ecosystem.
Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a talented executive to lead the People team at Braze. The perfect candidate is an analytical, solutions-oriented and empathetic person who inspires confidence in their teams while working collaboratively with other leaders.
A key component of success in this role is furthering the development of a high-performance culture at Braze that is based on a rich, diverse, and inclusive global workforce. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role is responsible for the strategic oversight and direction of all People-focused aspects of the business, including Talent, People Relations, Enablement, People Operations, Culture, and Facilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner effectively with the CEO and other senior leadership on strategic cross-team initiatives related to talent acquisition, onboarding, career development, facilities management, and culture.
- Grow, develop and lead world-class human resources teams that are solutions oriented, operate with urgency, and utilize data, technology, and accountability mechanisms to continuously increase employee engagement and improve outcomes.
- Work with senior leadership to foster a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have access to enriching opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the success of Braze.
- Strengthen talent and enablement programs that will attract, acquire, onboard, train, and retain the employees that will contribute to and improve upon Braze’s growth and continued success.
- Evaluate and anticipate the changing business and regulatory environment globally to advise on long-range planning for initiatives which impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of talent, both new and existing.
- Advise and assist senior leadership in the navigation of critical business issues.
- Contribute to company wide compliance and process evolution in order to achieve “public company readiness” during 2019.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Ten or more years of Operations or People organization oriented experience in fast-paced, high growth businesses with hands-on knowledge of the unique demands of a global workforce with a customer-centric business.
- Three or more years as a member of the senior management team in an organization of similar or larger size.
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.