Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking to hire a pre-sales Solutions Consultant. Braze Solutions Consultants are trusted advisors to our prospective customers during the sales process, bringing extensive product expertise, strategic vision, and best practices to bear. We strive to lay strong foundations, beginning pre-sales, for long-term partnership between Braze and our customers.
This role is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Customer Success, or Account Management Professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, API's and Analytics. This role will require occasional travel to client locations.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Stimulated. Opportunities to be challenged beyond your existing capabilities with the full support of your teammates and our leadership team.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best