Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a deep understanding of the Braze product
- Develop domain expertise of the digital marketing landscape
- Own best in class client strategy examples, creating relevant content for the Success Team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams such as Engineering, Product and Support
- Work directly with clients to educate them on both technical and strategic concepts.
- Support Customer Success Managers on a range of high value accounts as a path to owning your own account portfolio
- Contribute to the team hitting renewals, retention and net retention targets.
WHO YOU ARE
This is likely your first or second post-education job or you are transitioning from an unrelated industry with the intention of progressing to become a Customer Success Manager.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You manage projects and tasks to completion
- You take initiative
- You are intellectually curious and are known as a problem solver, you're not afraid to tackle technical problems
- You interested in and eager to learn more about both technical and marketing concepts with real world applications
- You are known for being a team player, we just can’t emphasize this enough
- You welcome feedback
- You interests include marketing strategy, digital marketing, technology and mobile trends
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best