WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation Q3 2017 evaluation, recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Our Salesforce Admin must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics at a rapidly growing tech start-up. This role will be responsible for all CRM functionality in support of our Customer Success organization. This person should have extensive experience with Salesforce, both in design and strategy.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Own day-to-day business operations related to Salesforce to support the Customer Success Team
- Create and maintain insightful reports and dashboards to help our executive team understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption and successful renewal
- Gather business requirements and systems improvements for Gainsight and Salesforce and help roll out new features, improvements, and user training
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules
- Project manage third party vendor implementations and plug-ins
- Continually update and configure Salesforce.com per user requirements
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional systems
- Create and maintain training on processes and system configuration
- Provide training to new hires on success technology tools
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com Administrative and Development experience with >25 users
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201)
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed and interrelated projects
- Project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Start up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.