Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Director of the Onboarding & Technical Integration Team in San Francisco, you will be responsible for ensuring all new customers in your region receive an exemplary experience and are set up for future success during the crucial early phase of their relationship with Braze.
Your team of Customer Onboarding Managers and Solutions Architects will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer’s business requirements and driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, onboarding expert, project manager, business analyst or customer success professional along with your leadership skills to a business recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Onboarding & Integration Team, including nurturing staff development and satisfaction
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against platform adoption, customer renewal, customer satisfaction and time-to-value
- Guide your team in project managing customer onboardings to successful conclusions, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers
- Ensure new customers are empowered to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as independently and efficiently as possible, including integration and technical aspects
- Work with your team to understand each customer's business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships with throughout customer organisations, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Be a point of escalation for customers during onboarding
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braxe to design and develop efficient processes and working practices
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 6+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations, Project Management, or Technical Solutions
- 3+ years experience managing or mentoring staff
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You build strong positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You are known for being a team player.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more and continuously improving both processes and yourself.
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
[In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.]