Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. This is made possible by our stack, which is located at the core of a modern marketing technology ecosystem.
Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As a Director of the Onboarding & Technical Integration Team in San Francisco, you will be responsible for ensuring all new customers in your region receive an exemplary experience and are set up for future success during the crucial early phase of their relationship with Braze.
Your team of Customer Onboarding Managers and Solutions Architects will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer’s business requirements and driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze.
This is an opportunity to bring your extensive experience as a consultant, onboarding expert, project manager, business analyst or customer success professional along with your leadership skills .
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the Onboarding & Integration Team, including nurturing staff development and satisfaction
- Be responsible for your team achieving their KPIs against platform adoption, customer renewal, customer satisfaction and time-to-value
- Guide your team in project managing customer onboardings to successful conclusions, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers
- Ensure new customers are empowered to use Braze’s platform and powerful features as independently and efficiently as possible, including integration and technical aspects
- Work with your team to understand each customer's business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships with throughout customer organisations, from senior staff to Braze end users.
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Be a point of escalation for customers during onboarding
- Work closely with internal stakeholders at Braze to design and develop efficient processes and working practices
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 6+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations, Project Management, or Technical Solutions
- 3+ years experience managing or mentoring staff
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, PMgP, Agile, Prince2, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You build strong positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You are known for being a team player.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more and continuously improving both processes and yourself.
- You have technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.