Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. We’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation Q3 2017 evaluation, recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, and listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Lead customers to personalize their marketing programs, targeted and effective, while simultaneously driving business outcomes for ROI.
- Consult on large enterprise Braze implementations and marketing strategy.
- Own customer relationships from implementation onboarding to ongoing product adoption across multiple departments, stakeholders, and business users.
- Own empowering adoption of Braze and are seeing value from our product.
- Analyze customer use-cases and recommend market/vertical best practices for optimize product usage and adoption and enhance client marketing programs.
- Work with commercial account owners to ensure successful renewals and upsells.
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops for clients.
- Proactively analyze and provide strategic engagement with clients through ad-hoc communications, bi-weekly cadence, Quarterly Executive Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback to contribute to product development.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ experience managing complex enterprise accounts (ACV of $250K or more annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company
- Significant project management experience and/or formal certifications (PMP, Agile, etc).
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have strong technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best