Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Solutions Architect in our London office, you will be part of the Strategic Customer Success Team that owns the critical early and ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle.
Your focus will be to own advising on campaign and reporting deployments of Braze’s product and act as the technical counterpoint between Braze and the client’s product and engineering team. Working alongside the Customer Onboarding & Integrations Manager, Strategic Customer Success Manager, and Technical Support Team; you will be responsible for rapidly understanding each customer inquiry and request from a product SME, business, and technical requirements to drive adoption and training for our Strategic fast time-to-value.
In addition, you will support established Strategic customers that have enterprise architectures and resourcing structures, customizing Braze’s product alongside their Strategic Customer Success Manager.
This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a product and implementation expert, business analyst, technical support solutions, and customer success professional along with a high level of product and technical competence, delivering onsite engagements and training towards adoption. The role requires a fair amount of curiosity and focus, recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and which recently completed rounds of total funding for $100mm.
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries and technical aspects of customer on-boarding to ongoing to maximize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Support and advocate day-to-day inquiries and requests to support efficiency and value in the use of Braze from onboarding to ongoing
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to explain products and adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, schedules, goals/metrics, and customer interactions
- Conduct validation for product use-cases and technical feasibility for product launch
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Engage with customer marketing, product, and engineering teams to understand their goals for using Braze and how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Support Strategic Onboarding Manager and Success Manager by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers; including delivering onsite trainings
- Contributes to the design of technical and product adoption plans and scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their marketing requirements.
- Support new customers in achieving effective and efficient SDK and API integrations as well as overall deployment of campaigns with Braze
- Design and deliver marketing, product, and technically focused workshops to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops, both online and onsite, to Clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation and ongoing campaign deployment process and provide solutions
- Provide support to the wider Strategic Customer Success Organisation by tackling day-to-day needs and responsiveness for functional product and technical use cases
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-5+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example marketing, mobile marketing, implementation, technical support, business analyst, and/or customer success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.”
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best