Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently deliver on event goals and guest experiences to elevate the Braze brand. This will include leading the event production by scouting and securing event venues, managing budget forecasting, sourcing vendors, overseeing on-site production and trouble-shooting, and management of event assets.
- Plan, manage and produce events from concept to execution, including venue and vendor sourcing, project management and budget reconciliation
- Work cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all deliverables and deadlines are identified and met throughout the vetting, development, design, budgeting and production phases of projects
- Measure and evaluate event success and effectiveness against program goals and OKRs
- Manage vendor contract and fee negotiations and legal compliance, confirming billing and invoicing terms and processes are met
- Lead event kick-offs and weekly event program syncs to streamline communication and ensure alignment across teams
- Collaborate with EMEA and APAC team members to assess and inform best practices and cultural nuances in global markets of activation
- Create post-event wrap-up reports, sharing key learnings and best practices
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5-7 years experience as an event production manager/producer. Experience executing at leadership conferences and/or global conferences such as CES, NRF, Shoptalk, SXSW and Cannes Lions
- Organized and has an incredible attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once
- Works well within a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changes easily and efficiently
- Clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and/or collaborating with team members. Not afraid to ask questions or raise concerns
- A polished and professional demeanor with an eye for excellence
- Vendor management skills able to drive vendor relationships to strategic end
- Must have passion for the work and the team
- Travel for assigned projects as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.