Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own product adoption across your book of Mid-Market accounts and empower them to use Braze effectively and see value from our product.
- Advocate product feedback ideas to Braze product team to contribute to our roadmap.
- Own customer renewal targets for accounts in your name.
- Be a point of escalation for mid-market customers’ strategy, product training, and non-technical support questions.
- Deliver product expertise through delivery of check-ins
- Analyze and drive increased customer product adoption.
- Work with the Growth Team to convert 1:1 interactions like Quarterly Check-ins to more scalable 1:Many resources to serve your entire book of business.
- Partner with Account Managers to provide an excellent customer experience and to ensure commercial alignment and renewals.
- Develop creative ways to use our internal tools and Braze technology to efficiently and strategically manage and grow your accounts.
- Collaborate with the Onboarding & Integration Team and other Success partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
WHO YOU ARE
- People say you’re a great communicator!
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have experience managing a large number of accounts with a “Tech-Touch” rather than a “High-Touch” level of engagement.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc.).
WHAT WE OFFER
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You’ll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting enterprise and mobile brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.