Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own customer relationship and adoption, empowering Braze utilization and value for your book of business.
- Advocate customer feedback to Braze product team and voice in our roadmap.
- Work with some of Braze’s more technically savvy and complex digital first clients.
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage.
- Hit client renewals, retention and net retention targets.
- Own and assume ultimate responsibility for customer renewals for accounts in your name.
- Dedicated contact for strategy, product training inquiries, and non-technical support.
- Drive feature adoption through targeted on-going training of clients
- Product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops to clients.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers with Braze through ad-hoc communications, Quarterly Check-Ins and Executive Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers and other Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing active users.
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with clients.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback towards product development ideas.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-4 years relevant experience in a related area, for example Onboarding, Customer Success, Implementations or Project Management
- You are an excellent communicator
- You’re excited by working with medium and large technology companies who move fast, and want to build new customer experiences quickly.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated clients.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
WHAT WE OFFER
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You’ll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting enterprise and mobile brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.