WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. This is made possible by our stack, which is located at the core of a modern marketing technology ecosystem.
Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a Partner Associate to work across our technology alliance partners in US. You will grow our existing partner relationships in the US region to drive increased revenue and velocity from this channel using a number of tactics at your disposal including education & enablement, events, account mapping and strategic content development.
You will work very closely with 6-10 key technology partners across US and internally with the Sales organisation to both identify new business opportunities & support the sales team throughout the sales process, meanwhile holding technology partners accountable to quarterly business plans. You will also work closely with other members of the Partnerships team who work with the same technology partners but in non-commercial roles - i.e. product & marketing.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context shifting from business development, strategy, consulting, marketing, and sales is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You are naturally curious and want to understand how businesses operate and how they can be improved.
- Drive revenue from the existing technology partner ecosystem & ‘on-board’ new partners to our commercial program
- Increase the productivity of the existing partners through strategic planning and training sessions.
- Own your revenue numbers & reporting, ensuring accuracy & insights can be provided for Quarterly Business Reviews to tailor the global ongoing strategy
- Build best in class relationships with all partners in US under our team charter ‘Brilliant Relationships’
- 2+ years in agency and / or marketing technology position of influence
- Natural communicator with impeccable business writing
- Story-telling and business development acumen
- Strong strategic chops with an understanding of CRM
- Marketing and pedigree Business Development are a MUST
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.