Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You love thinking about customer engagement! It keeps you up at night. You love crafting multi-channel marketing campaigns to build long-term relationships with clients and, ultimately, facilitate evangelism. You love a healthy combination of data-driven decisions and experimentation based on your gut. You're not afraid to take calculated risks and you're always seeking more knowledge to add to your arsenal of skills. You work hard and you love it, but you also work collaboratively because you love people. Can't wait to meet you : )
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build out client communication campaign flows to drive product adoption and upsells
- Meet with team leads cross-functionally to understand priorities across the org
- Create unified strategy of client comms: Onboarding, Feature adoption, Upsells, Retention, etc.
- Develop brand positioning and messaging
- Creating the actual campaigns and writing the actual copy
- Gauge success of marketing initiatives to inform new strategies
- Push the envelope on segmentation, multivariate testing, dynamic content to deliver best-in-class engaging experiences.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4-year college degree AND 4+ years of relevant experience OR 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience as a digital marketing manager
- Experience using Braze (or similar product) to send mass comms
- Ability to ideate customer pathing for B2B product activation and retention
- Proficient with copywriting
- Data-driven decision making
- Strong business acumen and collaboration skills
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, intellectually curious, all that jazz
- Bonus Points:
- Have experience using Braze platform
- Have used Marketo
- Have knowledge of the various categories of the Martech industry (Attribution, Data Management, Data Augmentation, Insights, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.