WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and innovative Sales Enablement Manager to help us support Braze’s growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term Sales enablement strategy. You will partner with our existing team of trainers and instructional designers who are passionate about learning, development, and design to create valuable learning resources and programs for our Sales team!
The GTM (Go-to-Market) Enablement team is responsible for the initial on-boarding and ongoing development of our GTM teams including the Sales, Customer Success, Support Engineering and Marketing team. The GTM Enablement Team reports directly to the President and CCO of Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of GTM Enablement.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Sales Enablement Manager at Braze you would:
- Evaluate training needs of the Sales organization and develop proactive and sophisticated learning resources using our existing LMS system and training programs
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team and work closely with Sales leaders to define and communicate expectations and processes
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets, understand the asset needs of the Sales team, deliver those assets, and measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Manage our asset management tool
- Uplevel and host recurring Sales certification programs
- Onboard new Sales team members, continuing to improve this process
- Develop a “train the trainer” program for Sales team members
- Develop and maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides
- Create and host in-person and online trainings (live, eLearning, webinar)
- Build strong relationships with key teams, especially the Sales team
- Provide reporting and analysis on team performance
- Manage team calendar and scheduling
- This role will require travel to our other offices including London, San Francisco and Singapore
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic Salesperson or Sales Trainer with 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a sales, training, or leadership role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data or are willing to learn
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to maintain global calendar
- Excellent public speaker with strong presence
- You enjoy travel and hosting events
- LMS or Instructional Design experience a plus!
- You build and maintain strong professional relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.