Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Marketing Operations Analyst must be a self-starter who has a passion for data, technology and analytics at a rapidly growing tech start-up. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, the Marketing Operations Analyst will help scale the operations of our Global Marketing organization by providing the systems and business insights the organization needs to have productive and effective customer touchpoints. Projects may include top of funnel analysis on a standard cadence, deploying and refining industry best practice pipeline processes, and in-depth ad hoc performance analyses.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Be a strategic partner with the Marketing team to ensure our data can provide insights that will drive our business forward.
- Manage and tie together data sources to support sales and marketing strategies
- Identify and execute strategies to grow pipeline generation efforts
- Iterate with key stakeholders to improve and maintain dashboards and accurate pipeline measurement and sourcing
- Manage the automation of data tracking for marketing sourced attribution to support Marketing’s reporting (including data extraction, analysis, and recommendations)
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests for global marketing organization and identify opportunities for improved reporting
- Support the installation and maintenance of additional technology systems
- Create and maintain training on processes and system configuration
- Provide training to new marketing hires on technology tools
- Perform routine cross system checks between Marketing systems and Salesforce to ensure data alignment
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 1-3 years of experience in an operational capacity
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Excel
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin experience a plus
- You are organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- You are capable of turning large sets of data into actionable insights
- You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader team’s goals
- You’re curious, insightful, and are a detail-oriented operator who can see the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.