Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a multifaceted, collaborative Designer to work across a variety of marketing channels with a focus on site design, email, banner, and social assets, including motion graphics for animated experiences and short videos. Other work will include traditional marketing materials such as presentations, brochures, postcards, and branded print collateral. You will partner with cross-discipline teams to activate the Braze brand voice and vision, driving sales of our innovative technology among other business goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prioritize work on multiple, simultaneous projects under tight deadlines, emphasizing creativity, attention to detail, and efficiency
- Work closely with team members throughout the creative process, from concept generation to final implementation
- Explore and conceptualize visual design solutions that maintain brand consistency through various channels
- Demonstrate proactive autonomy, enthusiasm, and aptitude for new skills in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture, quality standards, and production level
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with peers and leadership
- Coordinate with outside vendors (e.g., art services and printers) as necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of professional design experience
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or related field
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge and skills
- Advanced knowledge of industry tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and AfterEffects, plus Sketch or equivalent)
- Knowledge of website design fundamentals, including responsive best practices
- Experience working with developers and communicating design specifications
- Experience creating print materials for press and content-heavy collateral
- Preferred Qualifications: Proficiency with HTML, Keynote, Adobe Animate, Adobe XD, and Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.