WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. This is made possible by our stack, which is located at the core of a modern marketing technology ecosystem.
Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an Agency manager to grow & manage our Agency relationships across EMEA. You will be responsible for identifying key agencies to target, recruit them into our Partner Program and manage this ever growing portfolio of agencies to drive increased revenue & velocity from this channel. You will have a number of tactics at your disposal including events, enablement, bespoke agency content and working with our sales team to proactively hunt down the agencies relating to target accounts.
This is a pipeline driving role, working closely with the sales team based in London and the global agency team on building out the partner program to be as automated & efficient as possible.
You enjoy wearing multiple hats - context shifting from business development, strategy, consulting, marketing, and sales is something which keeps you engaged and excited. You are naturally curious and want to understand how businesses operate and how they can be improved.
- Drive revenue from the existing technology partner ecosystem & ‘on-board’ new partners to our commercial program
- Increase the productivity of the existing partners through strategic planning and training sessions.
- Own your revenue numbers & reporting, ensuring accuracy & insights can be provided for Quarterly Business Reviews to tailor the global ongoing strategy
- Build best in class relationships with all partners in EMEA under our team charter ‘Brilliant Relationships’
- 4+ years in agency and / or marketing technology position of influence working with Agencies
- Natural communicator with impeccable business writing
- Story-telling and business development acumen
- Strong strategic chops with an understanding of CRM
- Marketing and pedigree Business Development are a MUST
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Competitive pension and life insurance plans
- Daily lunch allowance and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best