Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHO YOU ARE
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, and passionate individual to join our newly formed Strategic Business Consulting team. This role will be instrumental in shaping our value engineering practice and the way our team partners with global sales to accelerate our ever expanding enterprise business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally and externally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospective and existing customers, articulating the tangible, strategic, and financial impact that Braze provides
- Deliver compelling business cases and ROI models to demonstrate how our solutions will help customers achieve their strategic business goals
- Develop provocative and visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate and expand sales opportunities and drive demand generation
- Evangelize and represent Braze at industry conferences to help grow sales opportunities and drive deals forward
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, and our Business Intelligence teams to identify and quantify key business drivers and metrics at both the industry and customer level
- Establish vertical expertise and craft industry-specific value propositions that ladder up to our clients’ needs
- Develop and/or improve new approaches of value selling based on field and customer feedback
- This role will require some travel to client locations and conferences
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a consultative, strategic, and/or customer-facing role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and transform it into a compelling, customer facing story
- Strong executive presence and comfortable presenting to a C-Suite audience
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You’re known for being a team player and thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Sales or Value Engineering, Consulting, Partnerships, or other similar experience preferred
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
A great culture that delivers excellent benefits, and where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You will also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Braze’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting global brands in the world.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.