WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic product marketing manager to position products in our management group in the market. The management group includes our new data streaming product, Currents, as well as security, regulatory, and compliance related product and features. This role requires a passion building understanding and creating action plans that ensure we’re reaching the right audience with the right message on the right channels. The product marketing team is highly cross-functional, working across the organization with Marketing, Product, Success, and Operations.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and lead launch plans for new management product initiatives, working closely with product, PR, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Work with the Enablement & Revenue Operations team to make sure the GTM Team has the training and marketing collateral they need on management products.
- Partner with Sales team on account-specific engagement in key industries including Financial Services & Insurance through custom content and consultation.
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by collaboratively leading intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category.
- Investigate and push differentiation within the market with well researched market and discovery documentation from expertise in marketing automation, data management, & competitive market category focuses.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in B2B business, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects of taking new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of the marketing automation industry
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred
- Technical literacy required, experience in development preferred
- MBA a plus, but not required
- Product management experience a plus, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best