Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Field Marketing Manager in San Francisco to join our Regional Marketing team to align with regional go-to-market teams on driving pipeline to hit quarterly and annual targets. This role will develop marketing programs for the West go-to-market teams through a portfolio of strategic programs that include creating market development plans, prospecting campaigns, high touch deliverables, and events. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team. You'll develop and establish what it means to be part of the "Braze Experience" beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate across the entire marketing team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical and digital properties for our prospects and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Be a strategic partner with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success representatives on the development and execution of pipeline development plans.
Serve as the voice of go-to-market teams within the marketing department to ensure initiatives align with pipeline development as well as develop and execute a communication strategy and between marketing and go-to-market teams.
Build out experiences the go-to-market teams can leverage to engage target personas at assigned accounts:
- Collaborate with other teams within marketing to develop custom deliverables for accounts, paid acquisition strategies, and campaigns.
- Develop and manage regional events and programs focused on lead generation and pipeline support.
Travel into various markets and interface directly with customers, prospects, and partners to support lead generation and pipeline development efforts.
Work with the corporate marketing team to ensure the "Braze Experience" is a part of all our touchpoints.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years experience in the areas of marketing and/or sales
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Experience with pipeline generation strategy and implementation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing programs
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International and Domestic travel, when required
- Bachelor degree required
- Experience with inside sales is a plus
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, programmatic advertising, social media marketing, direct mail, and/or OOH and experiential marketing is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.