Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that aren’t built for today’s on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on Inc.'s 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, named a “Top 10 Upstart” by Business Insider, in addition to being #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Simply put, this role is a SaaS Sales "Hunter" with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years selling SaaS Solutions to mid-market clients. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on non-ERP solutions. Experience selling analytics, CRM, marketing automation, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit. Prior experience should include collaboration with Marketing/Sales Enablement team including input into the lead generation process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 6+ years of experience in a Saas closing role
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.