Top enterprises and brands rely on Braze (formerly Appboy) to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. We’re solving the hard problem of humanizing brands - ensuring the world’s best brands can interface with hundreds of millions of users in a way that is highly personalized.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We're looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our Dashboard team. This team builds the Braze Dashboard, which is the single page application that our clients use for composing and orchestrating their marketing efforts. Marketing teams around the world use this dashboard every day and depend on it to do their jobs. Engineers on the Dashboard team are focused on improving that experience and building UI that makes complicated marketing efforts easy to understand and execute.
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of relevant experience, with 4+ years specifically focused on frontend development
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- Comfortable working in a large frontend codebase with many stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and a user-centric attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches and snacks, group events, and a top of the line computer setup. A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Excellent medical insurance and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best