Bravely is a new kind of benefit in support of workplace health, connecting employees with professional coaches for confidential conversations about whatever they’re facing at work.
Studies show that 70% of employees are avoiding a conversation with their managers, colleagues, or direct reports. At Bravely, we call this the Conversation Gap—and we’re on a mission to close it. (We recently published a study about this here.)
Using our platform, employees can connect with a professional coach (we call them “Pros”) to talk about whatever’s on their mind—whether they’re stressed about an upcoming performance review, dealing with unfair treatment, or just feeling stuck and unsure about how to advance in their role. The result? They feel comfortable and confident approaching things they may have been avoiding, and are happier and more productive in turn.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day. (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career.)
We also love dogs and cold brew, and you can find both in our Flatiron workspace every day.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join Bravely’s Revenue team, driving our revenue growth and contributing to the overall success of the company. Our ideal candidate is passionate about generating new business, with a proven track record of exceeding sales goals in their past roles, a consultative sales approach, and top-notch communication and presentation skills. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our fast growing startup and do your part to make life at work better for everyone.
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage the entire B2B sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, pitching, and closing business through both in-person and phone-based meetings.
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Bravely’s revenue growth.
- Input, track, and project sales leads and revenue using sales CRM. Organization and clean data are important.
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Marketing teams to optimize sales and client experience.
- Goal Oriented -- you are a motivated closer who is always looking for new opportunities! You have a proven track record in Enterprise sales, and you meet and exceed any goal that is put in front of you. You are professionally persistent.
Creative Problem Solver -- you know the right questions to ask to get an understanding of a client’s needs and you are quick on your feet in formulating and articulating helpful solutions. When a door is closed, you open a window.
- Relationship Builder -- you are an expert in handling objections and you know how to stay positive during intense discussions, always working to get buy-in from clients, no matter how complex the deal.
- Individual Contributor -- you are self-motivated and know how to run a sales process from beginning to end and are comfortable executing each step and stage on your own -- from prospecting to outreach to discovery to demo to closing.
- Collaborative -- you welcome candid feedback and input from teammates and are open to discussing new ideas strategies to move the business forward. You share best practices and learn from others.
- Must love dogs
- At least 7 years of experience selling into the Enterprise. SaaS experience and/or experience selling to Heads of HR or senior leadership a plus.
- Mastery of complex deal cycles and selling to multiple stakeholders
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals.
- Experience and proficiency in using sales CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to senior level executives and teams.