Bravely is a new kind of benefit in support of workplace health, connecting employees with professional coaches for confidential conversations about whatever they're facing at work.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to work alongside our Director of Operations, providing exceptional support to our clients and employees alike. The Client Success Manager will onboard, retain and grow our client relationships and work cross-functionally with the Marketing team, the Product team and the Pro network to deliver a fantastic experience to employees and critical insights back to clients. Furthermore, this person will help to build process and find creative new solutions so we can continue to provide value to all of our clients.
Our ideal candidate is organized and data-driven, with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills. This is an incredible opportunity to work at a growing startup to make life at work better for everyone.
Studies show that 70% of employees are avoiding a conversation with their managers, colleagues, or direct reports. At Bravely, we call this the Conversation Gap—and we’re on a mission to close it. (We recently published a study about this here.)
Using our platform, employees can connect with a professional coach (we call them “Pros”) to talk about whatever’s on their mind—whether they’re stressed about an upcoming performance review, dealing with unfair treatment, or just feeling stuck and unsure about how to advance in their role. The result? They feel comfortable and confident approaching things they may have been avoiding, and are happier and more productive in turn.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day. (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career.)
We also love dogs and cold brew, and you can find both in our Flatiron workspace every day.
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to onboard new clients, retain, and grow relationships
- Manage and oversee company rollouts (remotely or in-person)
- Build process and innovate to find solutions for managing relationships and client deliverables
- Be a strategic partner to clients by continuously proposing solutions to meet their needs and the needs of their employees
- Track and prepare regular engagement reports and session insights for clients and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop personalized and strategic campaigns for employees
- Advocate for the client’s needs internally to recommend changes to enhance the current experience
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to highlight client success stories through case studies
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable interacting with C-level executives
- You love to create structure and processes, and are highly organized and thrive when you are required to multiple responsibilities
- You work under tight deadlines and will do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You are a critical thinker who is able to pick up and apply new concepts quickly and use your own knowledge to improve process
- You love to make decisions rooted in data, and have spent plenty of time buried in a spreadsheet
- 3+ years client-facing work experience (Customer Success B2B experience preferred)
- Highly proficient in Excel/Google spreadsheet
- Comfort and desire working within tight deadlines in fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must love dogs