Bravely is a new kind of benefit in support of workplace health, connecting employees with professional coaches for confidential conversations about whatever they're facing at work.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to own the client acquisition funnel, driving new lead and opportunity creation among companies that fit our ideal customer profile. This person will be responsible for setting the company’s demand generation strategy, forecasting and budgeting, executing campaigns, and assessing results. They will work closely with sales, product marketing, finance, and brand creative, and report to the Head of Marketing.
Studies show that 70% of employees are avoiding a conversation with their managers, colleagues, or direct reports. At Bravely, we call this the Conversation Gap—and we’re on a mission to close it. (We recently published a study about this here.)
Using our platform, employees can connect with a professional coach (we call them “Pros”) to talk about whatever’s on their mind—whether they’re stressed about an upcoming performance review, dealing with unfair treatment, or just feeling stuck and unsure about how to advance in their role. The result? They feel comfortable and confident approaching things they may have been avoiding, and are happier and more productive in turn.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day. (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career.)
We also love dogs and cold brew, and you can find both in our Flatiron workspace every day.
What you'll do
Lead acquisition and nurture
- Develop and execute acquisition strategies across owned, earned, and paid channels, overseeing events, content, and conferences
- Manage vendor relationships and budgets
- Develop nurture strategies to convert leads down the funnel, working closely with the creative and sales teams to produce content that supports our value proposition
- Establish testing and optimization frameworks to continuously improve past performance
- Work across Salesforce and Hubspot to own cohort creation and segmentation strategy
Tech and tools management
- Own the architecture, instrumentation, and integration of platforms and tools including Salesforce, Autopilot, Google Analytics, Zapier, and more
Reporting and measurement
- Establish a best-in-class forecasting, reporting, and measurement practice, working closely with the sales and finance teams to establish a clear line between marketing and revenue
- You have deep experience working in B2B marketing alongside an established sales team
- You are excited about developing content strategies for email, paid advertising, webinars, whitepapers, and more. You know how to take a concept and communicate it across various channels and segments.
- You’re performance-minded, data-driven, and excited about the prospect of developing a robust reporting and analytics practice.
- You’re fluent in tools and marketing technology (Salesforce strongly preferred) and are comfortable owning platform and vendor relationships. Ideally, you have even led or been heavily involved in a platform migration.
- You’re excited about working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you’ll function as both an individual contributor (in the short term) and a manager (as we continue to grow quickly)
- Must love dogs