Bravely is a new kind of benefit in support of workplace health, connecting employees with professional coaches for confidential conversations about whatever they’re facing at work.
We’re looking for a hard-working and highly organized Executive Coordinator to provide administrative support for our Founders. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing strong c-level support within a dynamic, fast-paced startup. The Executive Coordinator will be responsible for everything from calendar management and travel coordination to assisting with various projects and tending to daily needs as they arise. The individual in this role must possess a strong sense of urgency and exhibit professionalism, proactivity, and resourcefulness while handling matters in a timely manner.
Studies show that 70% of employees are avoiding a conversation with their managers, colleagues, or direct reports. At Bravely, we call this the Conversation Gap—and we’re on a mission to close it. (We recently published a study about this here.)
Using our platform, employees can connect with a professional coach (we call them “Pros”) to talk about whatever’s on their mind—whether they’re stressed about an upcoming performance review, dealing with unfair treatment, or just feeling stuck and unsure about how to advance in their role. The result? They feel comfortable and confident approaching things they may have been avoiding, and are happier and more productive in turn.
We’re a fast-growing, venture-backed startup dedicated to building products that shape the future of work.
As a team, we practice what we preach: we encourage every member on our team to communicate openly and honestly, and we’re obsessed with cultivating an environment in which people feel comfortable bringing their full selves to the office every day. (In fact, every Bravely employee has access to their own Pro, who they can speak with any time they want to talk about their career.)
We also love dogs and cold brew, and you can find both in our Flatiron workspace every day.
- Proactively manage the Founders’ complex, ever-changing calendar with strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Strategically schedule in accordance with productivity and anticipate the need to re-prioritize as necessary
- Act as day-to-day timekeeper, ensuring Founders are prompt, on time, and prepared for all meetings
- Own full travel logistics, including booking transportation, hotels, itinerary, materials, etc.
- Manage Founders’ personal requests and errands
- Manage expense reporting on behalf of Founders
- Support Chief of Staff and handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise
- Help with all aspects of administrative and office-related operations
- Greet and direct guests in the office
- Track and restock office supplies, swag, tech inventory
- Receive and dispense packages and mail
- Previous experience working in an office setting, preferably for an early stage startup
- Ability to provide 24/7 connectivity
- Must have discretion and sensitivity toward confidential information
- Have a keen attention for detail, especially when it comes to written communications,
- scheduling, and projects
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while remaining poised and
- composed under pressure
- Must love dogs