Director / Sr. Director of Ad Sales
Remote – East Coast
Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Almost 70 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
The internet is a sea of ads, hackers, and echo chambers. Big Tech makes huge profits off our data and tells us what’s true and what’s not. Brave is fighting back. Join us!
Brave is looking for an experienced Ad Sales representative to join our East Coast sales team. This is a role focused on finding and developing new client relationships to place ads within the Brave Ecosystem. This role focuses on the East Coast Market and preferably candidates will live in the tri-state area, USA
- Identify, qualify and quantify advertising clients at both the agency and directly with brands to directly grow Brave’s revenue.
- Develop business cases and create innovative proposals for potential customers that drive value for both parties
- Foster relationships, and lead discussions and negotiations with partners from C-level execs to key functional leads
- Own, maintain, and develop a pipeline of potential advertiser leads in priority verticals
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, and account management as we develop and onboard partners
- Influence key discussions about overall partnership strategy and platform roadmap
- Advanced 4-year degree in Technology or Business. MS or MBA is a plus
- Experience working in an Ad sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in selling a variety of advertising products inclusive of search, managed service and self serve related campaigns
- Experienced in distribution and licensing agreements with partners a plus
- Ability to structure and operate complex business deals
- Highly organized in managing all aspects of the pre-sale, sale and working with client service teams regarding campaign maintenance and upsell opportunities
- Experienced in executive-level presentations, both internally and externally
- 7+ years of business and advertising sales experience
Working at Brave
- Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating everyday to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- Fully remote team (no office, no commute). Hybrid opportunity available if needed as well!
- Welcoming, humble, ridiculously smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
The base salary range for this role is $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 USD, depending on experience. The OTE for this role is $300,000-$360,000.