Brave is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a strong UI focus to work on cryptocurrency integrations with Brave. You'll work on our Brave Wallet. This is a high profile and impactful, hands-on position. Work together with our product designers, developers and privacy/security experts to help us take our wallet to the next level.
- Work closely with the product design team to build new feature prototypes within Brave Browser and Wallet.
- You will work closely with the Android team to understand intricacies and help iterate on components used to build our interfaces.
- You’ll work closely with other engineers and help connect your prototypes to live data from shared resources in Chromium.
- 5+ years experience with application development
- Some C++ development skills is a plus but not required
- Android Studio and/or Eclipse IDE experience
- Demonstrated experience developing for material design
- Android SDK, NDK, and JNI experience
- History of open source contributions
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency wallets and ecosystem
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Comfortable working in an open source setting
- A passion for helping protect users' privacy and security
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven record of getting things done
- Competitive salary
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO (in most regions)
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Generous 401k plan
- Stock option grant
- Travel and conference budgets