Brave Product Marketing Manager
Brave is on a mission to save privacy on the web. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers right out of the box, a private search engine with its own index, a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention, and we’re just getting started. Brave has over 35 million monthly active users and is rapidly growing. We recently added Brave Search, making Brave the only independent alternative to Google Chrome and Search.
Brave is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will introduce all our new products and features. You will define launch strategies, execute your go-to-market approach, and guide ongoing engagement across the customer lifecycle to provide the best possible experience. You are comfortable operating at highly strategic and tactical levels, switching between them effortlessly. You will be grounded in audience insights and will research the needs of the consumer audience. As a key contributor in the Marketing department, you will coordinate across all other major departments like Product, Engineering, Design, and PR.
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience in consumer marketing
- Experience driving product marketing throughout a product's lifecycle: mapping out target personae, identifying product-market fit, driving adoption via organic channels for bottom-line impact
- Data-driven, analytical, and problem-solving with a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to translate market research into useful messaging frameworks that drive adoption, and distill difficult technical concepts
- Desire to engage with customers and understand their needs
- Highly organized, able to manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Top-notch communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational abilities
- Grasp of essential technical concepts underlying the web
- Strong sensibilities around privacy and understanding of Brave’s positions on it
- Understanding of blockchain and crypto preferred, but not required
- Experience working in the ad tech ecosystem
- Experience working with web browsers or related platform technologies