Brave Ads is Brave’s global private ad network, redesigned from the ground up to reward users while enforcing the highest standards of user privacy. Making the system work requires balancing a great user experience, where end users are active participants in the marketing process, with the needs of advertisers who must prove their return on ad spend. Brave is looking for a great product manager to help us navigate these tradeoffs in the most productive ways possible.
The ideal candidate would combine product expertise with a deep technical understanding of how marketers and media companies plan, execute, analyze and optimize their digital advertising initiatives.
- Support the product roadmap for improving our existing product and expanding product offerings
- Engage with the go-to-market team to gather customer feedback, identify functional needs and create actionable product requirements
- Write specifications that communicate issues, business goals, and development requirements for engineering teams & stakeholders
- Manage deliverables, KPI’s, and product launches
- A proven track record of delivering innovative products in the adtech / martech space
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing and advertising technology ecosystem
- Experience with advertising/marketing tracking systems, including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with marketing funnels and attribution flows
- A passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with browser tech and cryptography.
- Proven self-starter -- who’s endlessly curious
- Grasp of essential technical concepts underlying the web