About the Role:
Timing: Immediate Start
Location: Remote, US or Canada
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer who will take pride in creating user-friendly and user-focused experiences in a hyper-growth environment. This role will help grow membership from tens of thousands to millions over the next five years through the product.
The Lead Product Designer will launch ideas from scratch. We want a scrappy zero-to-one operator who can think big but detail-orientated around the edges. The product designer should feel comfortable with rapid prototyping and have experience with running user interviews. A strong background in UX, both web and mobile, is a must. This person will also contribute meaningfully to developing processes and tools to empower our entire design team.
This role will work with Product, Engineering, other designers to craft designs that address issues and create a user-friendly experience. The design team will carry out the brand voice through its designs and take the initiative to address any gaps where their skills can improve a process.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Analytics and other teams to target problems & goals, create prototypes, and launch new product features.
- Understanding business needs and connecting them with design decisions that can be articulated in individual or group settings
- Define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for product
- Carry out the brand voice through designs and take the initiative to address any gaps where design skills can improve a process.
- Partner with engineering to understand the technical constraints of a project, and make pragmatic tradeoffs on your designs
- Craft your designs through every stage of the process: From exploratory concept through pixel-perfect, shipped UI
- 4+ years of experience in end-to-end product design at a tech, product-driven company
- Strong UX/UI/visual portfolio showcasing your craft with thoughtfulness, depth and clarity, and insights gained from testing and shipping
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of
- Creative Cloud
- User journey mapping
- Interaction design
- Native mobile and mobile optimization
- Experience in cross-platform design (Web, iOS, emails, print)
- Strong communication skills around explaining your product strategy, process, and decisions to cross-functional teams
- Proactive personality to seek feedback and advice from others to help you produce your best work
- Experience in B2B products with a product-led growth motion is a huge plus
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proactive - Prevent problems and surface solutions before they impact the business.
- Independent - Be able to work on your own with little to no supervision.
- Passionate - Transform complex data into creative solutions.
- Team Player - Jump in wherever needed and collaborate cross-functionally with all teams.
- Fast-Paced - Work comfortably in a high growth environment with the capability to switch from strategy to execution without losing ground.
- Curious - Share your non-stop desire to continue learning.
- Best-in-Class - Grow with us and elevate our designs.
Bravado is the global network for revenue leaders. As technology companies focus on increasing retention, profitability, and efficiency, the role of the GTM organization grows in importance. Bravado helps sales executives, leadership teams, and Founders/CEOs learn how to acquire more customers while retaining the ones they already have.
Bravado is the largest professional network focused on revenue. Last year, we went from 50,000 to 300,000 Members, our products are used by 75,000+ sales teams in 152 countries, and we have raised over $45M to give us a strong balance sheet we can leverage to accelerate our business during this tough funding climate.
At Bravado, we believe how you get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
About Bravado’s Products
Bravado is what is known as a “network marketplace.” There is a social networking component to the platform, where 300,000+ Members who cover sales, growth, marketing, customer success, and leadership teams connect to grow their business. That network powers our Talent Marketplace, where companies can both hire full-time and freelance sales experts to grow their businesses.
This unique style of business is the future of professional networks. Bravado is both the place where one can up-level and monetize their GTM skills to help companies increase profit. In today’s market, this is the most important KPI for any business.
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From our Carpe Diem all-company days off to team offsites, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family, as well as disability benefits.
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching.
- Paid parental leave (16 weeks) and family-planning support.
- Annual learning & development stipend
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.