About The Role
Bravado has the most comprehensive view of what’s happening across revenue today. 75,000+ sales teams use Bravado on a daily basis, giving us proprietary insights into what’s happening across sales. As the Head of Insights & Research, your primary responsibility is to analyze those learnings and share them with the broader tech community. Bravado aims to be the best place on the internet to grow revenue, and you will share with millions of people why that is true on a regular basis.
This role is cross functional by nature, as it blends marketing, operations, product, and sales.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well versed in the tech industry - listens to all the podcasts, reads all the newsletters, listens to earnings calls, is a tech nerd.
- Gifted writer - marry proprietary data from Bravado + what’s buzzing in the tech industry to create digestible, compelling content that is shared widely on social media
- Research minded - enjoys crunching data, building surveys, going deep down rabbit holes
- Creative - can take an idea “Let’s host a conference about how to grow revenue during the downturn” and handle end-to-end execution. Come up with a compelling headline “How to deal with unreasonable revenue pressure from your Board”, figure out venue/dates/times, get Members to attend, work with Sponsors, build the agenda + programming, acquire speakers, throw an awesome party, and own day-of logistics.
- Excellent at collaboration - communicates transparently and proactively with other team members (e.g. event planners, designers, sales leads) to ensure seamless, successful launches
- Passion for Sales / GTM - Obviously :)
Examples of the types of projects you may be responsible for:
- Weekly email to sales leaders, founders
- Monthly insights & data report
- Monthly digital event
- Quarterly in person event
While we don’t index heavily on previous experience, there are certain roles you may have held in the past that may uniquely qualify you for this one:
- Growth Marketing
- Content Creator
- Project Manager
The annual salary for this role is between $80,000 - $120,000. Total compensation also includes generous equity and benefits (see 'Perks' section below).
Bravado is the global network for revenue leaders. As technology companies focus on increasing retention, profitability, and efficiency, the role of the GTM organization grows in importance. Bravado helps sales executives, leadership teams, and Founders/CEOs learn how to acquire more customers while retaining the ones they already have.
Bravado is the largest professional network focused on revenue. Last year, we went from 50,000 to 300,000 Members, our products are used by 75,000+ sales teams in 152 countries, and we have raised over $45M to give us a strong balance sheet we can leverage to accelerate our business during this tough funding climate.
At Bravado, we believe how you get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
About Bravado’s Products
Bravado is what is known as a “network marketplace.” There is a social networking component to the platform, where 300,000+ Members who cover sales, growth, marketing, customer success, and leadership teams connect to grow their business. That network powers our Talent Marketplace, where companies can both hire full-time and freelance sales experts to grow their businesses.
This unique style of business is the future of professional networks. Bravado is both the place where one can up-level and monetize their GTM skills to help companies increase profit. In today’s market, this is the most important KPI for any business.
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From our Carpe Diem all-company days off to team offsites, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for you and your family, as well as disability benefits.
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching.
- Paid parental leave (16 weeks) and family-planning support.
- Annual learning & development stipend
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.