This role will be fully remote and you will work with our product, design, marketing and engineering team members, who are based all around the world in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Southeast Asia.
What you'll do:
- Build the most performant CI/CD pipeline
- Work with AWS-based architecture (we are running a RoR and Nuxt based application using Postgres DB)
- Manage fast-growing k8s cluster
- Be responsible for application and infrastructure security
- Collaborate with the engineering team in Eastern Europe and Asia, and be available to address issues during working hours in the USWork closely with Product, Design, Engineering, and Leadership teams to craft the Bravado platform
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably at a direct-to-consumer, community, or marketplace company
- Production experience with Docker, k8s, AWS
- Infrastructure management, cluster, scaling (AWS, Docker, k8s, helm)
- Strong familiarity with database architecture and Postgres
- You have experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Drone, etc.
- You are an experienced Linux administrator
- Strong familiarity with software best practices
- Work independently, with minimal supervision
- Great at communicating with different audiences and can bring different stakeholders on board
- Proactive - Prevent problems and surface solutions before they impact the business.
- Independent Be able to work on your own with little to no supervision.
- Passionate - Transform complex problems into creative solutions.
- Team Player - Jump in wherever needed and collaborate with all teams.
- Fast-Paced - Work comfortably in a high growth environment with the capability to switch from strategy to execution without losing ground.
- Curious - Share your non-stop desire to continue learning.
- Best-in-Class - Grow with us and elevate our platform.
About the company:
Bravado is the #1 career destination for the world’s top sales professionals. Our team is on a mission to become the single most important online platform where top sales professionals go to seek and receive advice, build their network, and find a new job.
Sales representatives come to Bravado because we know that sales is hard, and believe that every seller deserves to thrive in their career. We provide an online forum, portfolio and events which empower our members to build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be the best they can be in their jobs.
Thousands of organizations are represented on the Bravado platform. Our members hail from sales teams at Google, Salesforce, Facebook, and Amazon, and many more.
At Bravado, we believe how you get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From carpe diem once-monthly days off to team trips, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Quarterly stipend for books.
- Annual professional development credit. Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.