BrandYourself’s software and services have helped over a million people protect and improve their online reputation and privacy. We have been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den, and numerous other media outlets.
With a stable (and profitable) Online Reputation Management (ORM) business, the company has begun broadening its offerings to include our Privacy API and related product offerings. Upon launch, these privacy features quickly became our best-selling and most engaging tools.
We've leveraged that experience into an exciting new opportunity by partnering with Fortune 500 companies and offering our privacy tools to their customers via our Privacy API. We have partnerships with publicly traded companies completed and expected to launch in 2021 (and many more on the horizon).
To learn more about the company visit: http://brandyourself.com/about
Who We Are
Join a talented group of engineers who are about to launch an exciting industry-changing Privacy API with major partners. We are focused on building out major scale and expanding our product offerings as engineers such as yourself join. Our culture is built upon friendliness and a strong sense of ownership. We are a fully remote engineering team so don’t hesitate to apply from anywhere within the US. Join us in the fun!
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us rapidly execute our API & SaaS roadmaps. This position will be fully Remote.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, profitable venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position. You will work with technologies such as Node JS, React, Terraform, Couchbase, and Docker.
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- You’ve been in a full-stack engineering role for 3+ years
- You have a firm grasp on Agile software development methodologies
- You have an intimate understanding of developing RESTful APIs
- You possess an exceptional work ethic & attention to detail
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working collaboratively within a distributed team
- You have familiarity with some or all of the following:
- Node JS, Python, Golang, or applicable scripting languages.
- Jest, Mocha, or similar testing frameworks
- RabbitMQ, Kafka, or similar message queue technologies
- React/Redux, Angular, Vue, or similar frontend frameworks
- SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Containerization technologies such as Docker
- Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Browser automation & web scraping
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $149,500.00 per year