Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
You are an analytical and business-minded product thinker with the ability and ambition to support and lead portions of the product development and marketing cycles for Brandlive’s growing suite of web and mobile software products. You’re eager to work with the fine details of a product and team up across the company with partners from Product as well as across Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success.
The core focus of this role will be partnership with Product Managers and Directors to clearly understand and help to define product details that facilitate efficient product development with Engineering. This will include contribution across the entire cycle from ticket writing and requirements gathering, through mid-sprint problem solving, to QA and release planning, and product reporting and analysis. Additional responsibilities will include representing products in cross-functional efforts with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. You will be a key representative and expert on our product suite and oversee details and materials that help communicate our products to Brandlive teams and go to market effectively with customers.
You’ll get to know the whole team and should be comfortable participating using a strong voice within cross-functional teams that include Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Support product management and development across the Brandlive product suite
- Greenroom, Events, Allhands, Showrooms
- Web and mobile applications
- Emerging products and innovation projects
- Partner directly with Product and Engineering to define work and solve problems during development
- Become an expert on all Brandlive products in order to drive strong collaboration and understanding with all key stakeholders at Brandlive
- Help to develop and maintain analytics plans and reporting practices across the product suite
- Support the creation of high quality product marketing and sales content
- Interview customers to uncover unmet needs and opportunities
- Help innovate and iterate on product processes and share lessons learned. Stay up to date on latest product management techniques.
- Conduct competitive, pricing, and financial analysis
- 1+ years working with software or SaaS products
- 1+ years of product management experience
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations
- An open mind and constant drive to learn
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent
- Excellent written communication skills
- A desire to develop strong leadership and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowledge and an understanding of application stacks
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product opportunities, building feedback loops, and measuring desired outcome metrics
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making that requires info gathering and consideration
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect
- Sound critical-thinking
- Experience or interest in analytics and reporting and analytics projects
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.