Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
Brandlive is looking for a Senior Sales Manager that will help us drive revenue against individual, team and Sales organizations quotas. Your entrepreneurship will be a valuable contribution to developing our strategy, growing the team, and establishing a culture of crisp execution.
- Directly managing our Mid-Market account executive team selling to medium-sized businesses
- Attending sales and customer meetings in order to coach our account executive team, increase our win-rate
- Provide product feedback to Product and Engineering to help inform future product development
- Work with SVP on team strategy, improving processes and go-to-market effectiveness
- Work closely with our Sales Development Manager and his team of sales development representatives to ensure smooth operations between our inside sales team and our mid-market sales team, generating meaningful quality leads
- Set and drive team goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas to achieve and exceed our long-range strategic objectives
- 4+ years of Enterprise Software sales, preferably in marketing software for e-commerce and retail companies
- You love people and people love working for you
- Experience as a sales manager at a fast-growing company is required
- The ability to rapidly hire and train new account executives
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset approach to managing your team and quota
- Strong track record of driving results and developing your team
- Enjoy eating Tacos
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.