Strut your star power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
We are looking for an experienced SysOps Administrator to join our Brandlive development team. As a senior level IT systems engineer you will use your familiarity with a wide range of core IT principles to improve, monitor, and troubleshoot the platform and services. The right candidate should have a strong command of Linux environments, networking, virtualization, and storage.
- Implement and manage full Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, Redundancy, Backups, and Security for all apps, APIs, and databases.
- Integrate monitoring tools like Cloudwatch and Datadog and set up alarms to identify when irregularities in monitored metrics occur.
- Investigate, and respond to irregularities in tracked metrics.
- Develop disaster recovery plans and playbooks for possible systems-related scenarios.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the overall reliability of Brandlive’s tech stack.
- Implement CI/CD
- Manage AWS IAM roles and overall security.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- AWS system administration
- Linux system administration
- Infrastructure as Code
- Serverless technologies and associated tools/techniques
- Monitoring/logging tools (Sumo Logic, Datadog, etc…)
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.