Strut Your Star Power at Brandlive
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy virtual events—helping the biggest, boldest brands shine on the world stage. Behind the curtain, our talented teams take the spotlight, with a standing ovation for every person’s special sparkle. Fast Company named Brandlive 2021’s #1 most innovative live events company because our people make magic every day—for our clients and for each other. We’re going big and growing fast; ready to rock a role with us?
You are a dynamic, collaborative product marketing professional who enjoys working with teams across the organization to drive excitement both internally and externally with key audiences; analysts, media, customers, partners. You will sit within the Product team and lead partnerships with Sales, Customer Success, and other internal teams to communicate Brandlive products in consistent, effective ways that contribute directly to revenue growth and product adoption.
You are a product evangelist and play an integral role in the organization and execution of product launches, building engaging product content and partnering with our customer facing teams through thoughtful, sustainable collateral, training, and tools. A passion for the new paradigm in video communication that Brandlive is a part of and excitement to help our customers elevate their work and virtual experiences will be the basis of your daily work.
You’ll start as an individual contributor owning responsibility for adoption and revenue attached to your products.
- Lead GTM strategy development and execution for your Brandlive products including those that are still in development. In partnership with Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success you will be responsible for increasing usage and revenue attached to these products.
- Maintain a constant eye on performance in your areas to prioritize work and develop proactive projects that impact the business
- Launch new products and features and play a key role in packaging and naming as the full portfolio evolves
- Develop content that educates potential users and buyers on the benefits and value of Brandlive. This includes thought leadership content, sales collateral, use case videos, landing pages, blogs and more.
- Help to channel information between Product and Sales to ensure both teams are operating at peak insight and efficiency
- Become an expert on the market, competitive landscape as well as on the customer lifecycle and personas. This knowledge and GTM expertise will enable the entire company to successfully market and sell to existing and emerging buyers.
- 3+ years working with software or SaaS products in digital video communications or related industries
- 3+ years of product marketing, communications, product management, or strategy experience
- Customer-first mindset, a constant desire to solve your customer’s challenges
- Experience building product-level messaging frameworks to drive high impact content across the customer lifecycle including product tours, videos, in-app messaging and product announcements
- Keen awareness of what makes products/solutions great and up-level that message into a story that excites the customer
- Excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing projects in a fluid, evolving environment
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication required in English
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.