Brandlive is a fast growing team serving a range of dynamic customers and organizations with names you’ll definitely recognize. Our video-communication software products are designed to give companies and brands an elevated and memorable platform for their most important communications: product launches, summits, town halls, campaigns, shows, and more. Every day the software we build supports exciting organizations that are changing the world. We are always evolving to deliver tools that empower our customers and capture the opportunities of a rapidly growing market for video communication tools. Brandlive’s Showrooms product is a dedicated, virtual and hybrid go-to-market platform designed to help product companies take their new products to market each season with internal sales teams, key accounts, and other partners using multi-day agendas, video content, product catalogs, breakout sessions, on-demand videos, Q&A and admin functionality.
You are an analytical and business-minded product manager with the ability to lead the development and marketing of dynamic Saas products. You enjoy working at a strategic level and are capable of executing and supporting the fine details of a product like technical product development as well as the key elements required to drive success in the market like product marketing, sales, and support. Creativity is a default state of mind and quality is non-negotiable. Leading the team in keeping a very high level across action-packed development cycles is the name of the game. And when you’re not building, you’re establishing and growing the market presence for Brandlive’s products. You will partner with every function in the organization to establish a considerate, and high-performing system around your products that ranges from sales to support and everything in between.You’ll get to know the whole team as well as our customers. You should be comfortable leading with a strong voice within cross-functional teams that include engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Lead and execute the Showrooms product strategy, roadmap, and go to market plan.
- Manage internal and external design cycles and development cycles in agile formats.
- Lead development of collateral and support materials.
- Work with marketing to create documentation, positioning, and messaging.
- Work with and enable sales to learn and sell products seamlessly.
- Assist in management and development of the entire Brandlive product portfolio (Events, Greenroom, Allhands, Productions).
- Synthesize research and contribute to overall product and distribution strategies.
- Develop and maintain analytics plans and reporting practices across the product suite.
- Interview customers to uncover unmet needs and opportunities.
- Help innovate and iterate on product processes and share lessons learned.
- Stay up to date on latest product management tools and trends.
- Conduct competitive, pricing, and financial analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years working with software or SaaS products in digital video communications or related industries.
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- A non-stop drive to deliver quality that exceeds expectations.
- An open mind and constant drive to learn.
- Extraordinary grit; smart, creative and persistent.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A desire to develop strong leadership and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and an understanding of application developer needs.
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product opportunities, building feedback loops, and measuring desired outcome metrics.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking.
- Experience running analytics projects, ad-hoc analysis, testing, and reporting.
- A scientific approach to growth driven by hypotheses.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.